Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Mistakes

Ch6 will have to be rewritten.

Although Leal as the narrator gives an interesting perspective on Van, beyond that, there's nothing else to gain. It's wrong to allow more than Van and Hitomi as narrators, at this point. The experience of the events would be better told by Van, so we can once more look into his feelings without the usual distance he requires. Besides, I'm sure the readers will enjoy the political matters more if Van is giving the running dialogue ;3

I really value Jossi and other readers' input on here and as comments directly on ff. They always remind me the importance of a "story". DS isn't just an exercise in writing, it's a medium for readers to experience V+H's feelings.

Ironically, I seem to be busier without a job than with a job. I need to start scheduling writing time again.

Tsubasa no Kami has in-depth information about the Esca movie. And I had mentioned in my first posts that she hosts the only known map of Gaea. A total help for me :D This is from her program gallery page:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to read your story. It seems to me very different. Actually, we share the same views about how a realistic Esca story should turn out. I'm glad.

lunarmaiden10@yahoo.com

jomiel said...

Thanks for the comments. Please read DS and come back and let me know ;3

Also, email sent.