Monday, December 11, 2006

Doujinshi 3

Since I'm going to be missing for the next couple of weeks for moving and vacation (unless I am seized with a sudden urge to transmit text messages by holding my arm straight at 20 degrees to the southeast), I'll try to make this post good, hehehe :3

The art in my new Esca doujinshi, "Van Fanel Remodeling Project," is fantastic. If you're interested in scans and translations, I'm open to that. But otherwise, it's only amusing in its ridiculous way, as you will see.

As the note at the bottom of the insert says "there is no cool Van in this book," so here's the awesome Van in the insert, in all his wallpaper sized glory. Translation for it:
name: Van Slanzar de Fanel
age: 15
born: Fanelia
height: 165cm
weight: 51kg
birthday: white, 12th moon (April 12)
sign: Aries
motto: will not turn his back to the enemy
love interest: Hitomi Kanzaki
notes: virgin...?

And now we can go on to Van's embarrassment:


Only Van can make the maid outfit look so good.

I'm not sure why exactly Asian women like to have pretty boys dress up in girl outfits, and I'm even less sure about why I like it... Maybe it's something about how they make even the most beautiful women look like hags.

For DS ch6, I think the main focus now is to get Hitomi's perspective on what's about to happen. Leal's POV is a dive into politics and the new mystery, but only Hitomi can bring the explanation and feelings for the readers. Also need more backstories on the minor characters.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everytime I come here you always have the coolest pictures! Your going to have to make a website with all your screenshots and doujunshi one day! lol its all so cute

Unknown said...

I have been wanting to read this one forever, and I could not find it! Are you still up for Translations and scans? Please let me know! I have a scan of one called 'Hiding' but it's only in Japanese. :/