Thursday, February 08, 2007

Deadline

My new goal for DS is to finish ch6 by end of February. I've been avoiding definite deadlines because writing is for fun, not work, but I think it's gotten to the point that I need to get off my butt and let stress motivate me to higher performance. Readers need new chs, and I need to start writing again.

Still, my plans for the latter part of DS have been more exciting than ever. The last chs of V+H's story will be roomfuls of effervescent bubbles ;D I rub hands in anticipation just thinking about it. It's been really hard to restrain myself from writing those scenes out already, even though I know those will change by the time I get there in the storytelling.

Now off to continue my consideration of Fanelia's budget for airships.

3 comments:

Sincerity said...

I love your determination to finish Deeper than the Sky. You do good work and your right; The best stories I've read have been written by writers who truly had fun writing.

Anonymous said...

This is interesting. I'm putting you on my links to follow yer thru. All the best with your project.

Gleds

PS Come by my blog! Gledwood2.blogspot. You're more than welcome. I live a "different" life. So it is a "different" experience....

jomiel said...

Thanks for all the encouragement :D