Thursday, December 21, 2006

Check In

Now that the cats have settled in and most of the boxes are put away, I've been thinking on DS. Mainly it's back planning from what I've learned last term and questions from The Plot Thickens, wavering between not much interesting and too much interesting to post here :P

Anyway, just wanted to check in before I get back to more errands.

This is another doujinshi cover; I don't remember where I got it from. It was originally two image scans, but I thought it made a good background even if there was a seam. Click on the picture for a larger one ^^

2 comments:

Sincerity said...

That cover is really pretty! I love art, in fact, I'm thinking of making my own doujinshi. But we'll see if I can save enough greens to get it done.
Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR and a safe one! Catch ya later!

Anonymous said...

That is such a lovely cover. Thanks for posting it :)