Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Lack of Updates

Had a few more ideas about the last few chs of DS. The events surrounding their romance is going to be awesome. V+H will be true to character down to the last bits.

Which, of course, is totally useless for anything I can publish for ch6 on ff.net ; ; In my only defense, I can only say that when pressed with looming thunder overhead, I tend to become an ostrich and bury my sight as far underground as it would go.

But seriously, I've been mired in fixing my computer and thinking really hard about the last two years to write interview responses. I'm contemplating a job making cappuccinos, so I can at least have an income while I look for something more career-while.

To celebrate my 100th post on DS, I opened a random thoughts blog, Jomiel Says. It's just for fun and giggles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new blog! I've already commented!

And good luck with chap 6!