Monday, May 22, 2006

Google Notebook

http://www.google.com/notebook/


I had a little spiral-bound notebook that became a monster to remember which page had Fanelian castle descriptions and which page had notes on nuclear bomb explosions. I then toyed with NetNote and outlines on Word, thought about setting up a Wiki server (then decided it was too difficult to even visualize), and got introduced to this gem.

The only downside is my crappy laptop's memory. If I am editing it extensively, it runs slow. But I'm getting a new motherboard and other happy items for my desktop by the end of the month; the problem will cease soon.

I love how it's a plug-in from the browser, so I can access it while I get a lightbulb-moment at work. As long as I don't leave the steamy kiss scenes open on the top window, no one will ever know ^^

1 comment:

Sapphirefly said...

New laptop parts are always fun. Cheers!