Saturday, May 20, 2006

Start

Friendships are strange and wonderful things.

A suggestion from Sapphirefly tonight--to write a blog here, without details of personal life weighing thoughts down--started as an "I'll think about it" commitment. But when I read her new blog, I realized that this would be a good way to archive my progress through my new project. And it'll most likely develop into something more.

A blog for myself--no guilty posts about not updating, no recent activities to share with friends I haven't seen in years, no mention of upsetting little details of life--maybe it will work.

1 comment:

Sapphirefly said...

Very Good! I'm happy to see you took my advice. Now we just need to get algelic hanging out here as well. Then we'll have a witch's circle ... or something like that ~_^!