Thursday, May 25, 2006

Title

Unless I think of a better title, my project will be "Escaflowne: Ever After". I thought it would be an accurate description of my goal to give Escaflowne a fairy tale ending, a continuation into happily ever after.

I've been trying to understand the song, "Into the Light", which plays in the background when Hitomi returned to earth in episode 24. I want to use it in one of my chapters, but I haven't yet decided where it would go.



If I let go of your hand clasped in mine
Everything would probably come to an end now

What I wanted to know, even what hurt me
Was left unfinished

I should wish for you to find happiness
I can't, I'm too immature; though I try to wipe them away, the tears keep rolling down

Good-bye
I love you more than anyone else
Even more deeply than the sky
Don't cry
We'll meet again, okay?
But only I know we can't meet again

Someday you, too, will understand the true meaning
Of this fate we choose

The precious memories we made
Will live forever deep in my heart

I thought it was a tough decision, using the word hope
In an almost painful embrace, I'm looking up at you

Thank you
I love you more than anyone else
Even stronger than dreams
Hold on to me, don't let go
But don't utter even a single word

Don't cry, I love you
Even if we're separated far from each other
I can still live with you

No comments: