Monday, August 28, 2006

Progress Update 5

Slightly disorientated from late hour and wine and reading about food (I've been salivating over an essay on choucroute garnie à l'Alsacienne) tonight; sorry for rambling:

I haven't tried any storytelling on paper yet, but did do a good amount of brainstorming during commutes. I'm now having trouble remembering all the details ; ; The act of compiling all my notes into Google Notebook seems a daunting task. I'm horribly lazy and naturally procrastinates, so I really must take care to keep going and do a little bit each day--and I thought that continuing to post my progress here will keep me on task, so thank you to you lovely girls who keep me motivated and speak sense into me.

I rewrote the beginning of ch4 but there wasn't really any outstanding sentences. Maybe when we get to the festival.