Thursday, April 17, 2008

Continuation Revised

I just realized that perhaps part of the struggle about my ideas for the main conflict in DS is its lack of continuation from the story in Escaflowne beyond the characters and V+H's relationship. Even though I've written a lot about the cultural and political history of Gaea, there must be remaining tensions and unsolved issues that need to be brought forward and resolved.

Summary of the end:
1. Rebuilding of destroyed Fanelia. Asturia with ruins within Palas, and a destroyed Rampant Port and border post Castelo. Freid with collapsed capitol Godashim and Fortona temple.
2. Armies contend for dominance against each other (unclear of factions--other countries include Cesario, Basram, Daedalus, and Egzardia--have to watch end ep again).
3. Collapse of Zaibach empire. What happened to its people?
4. Atlantis entry sealed.
5. Death of thousands. Energist bomb effects on the battlefield (where exactly is it?).

On the personal aspects:
1. Allen is reunited with Celena. Allen is still unattached, and no resolution about his status within the Heavenly Knights.
2. Dryden off on his quest to return as a better man.
3. V+H part, obviously.

Is there anything I'm missing?


My new stat counter tells me most of the traffic is from Google image search. I'm not sure if I should be happy about that or not. (At least, I'm not savvy enough to IP filter its hits, so it'll stay for now.)

No comments: