Thursday, November 16, 2006

Progress Update 12

This week's realization: that certain elegant dignity Van is missing in ch6 is confidence. He's the king, he acts like the king, and he's expected to be the king.

The change will make Leal's part flow faster, and will set up good contrast with Hitomi's part later in the ch. I don't know exactly yet what should happen with V+H in the library though, beyond discussions on the Palas meeting and Melidoul and a hint of their previous embarrassment.

I also thought of a VH AU idea, but I'm not quite sure if it'd make a good story yet. It's definitely less serious and more fluffy, maybe around 5 chs. Well, I have time to think about it, since DS is going to take a long, long time, hah.

Sentence:
Their visitor was conspicuous in the somber room like a red-crested bird. Cim’s blond hair was as full and curly as a Basram child’s, with the color of a bright summer dawn.

3 comments:

algelic said...

You should watch "Blue Seed". You'd love it.

I have the links to the episode on YouTube in my blog. ^^

Sapphirefly said...

When did your avitar become Van? ^_^!

jomiel said...

I just changed it this week :)

Ugh, I've been playing way too much mud. Need to update this.