Sunday, November 05, 2006

Doujinshi

After a few days of browsing Yahoo Japan auctions (thanks to Sincerity's link), it's no longer a surprise to find boyslove doujinshi (ok, so AllenxVan or DilandauxVan might work, but FolkenxVan is a bit disturbing, and DrydenxVan is stretch imo...), but today's search had a happy, marvelous surprise ->

According to the seller comments, they're by a circle named Nanoka, but I couldn't find any information about them in searches. Although the Escaflowne fanbook and actual copies of seiyuu scripts are also on YJA, this particular packet of doujinshi is more interesting. It's like what I like to draw, but better ._. I guess I'll keep an eye on its auction this week and see what price it gets up to.

I worked on ch5 some more this weekend, and now I want to keep the ch's original format. The second section with Cim will be long and complicated and full of hints, but I think it will work better if most of the explanations come in ch6 from Hitomi's pov.

Hmm, there hasn't been a "best sentence of the day" here for a long time.
Her look had reminded him of Housemother Sara’s expression whenever she asked his permission to commission new shirts for his already full closet—there wasn’t any other answer but acceptance.

2 comments:

Sapphirefly said...

This was interesting. I bet the images are top notch.

jomiel said...

He is pretty effeminate in Esca except when he's in battle mode, I think ;)