Thursday, September 14, 2006

Backwards

I couldn't think of a good way to start the middle of ch4, so instead, I wrote the last 2 paragraphs, then did 4 paragraphs before that, then 4 paragraphs before that, and pretty soon I had written my way to the middle. That was a serendipitous try.

Going to let ch4 sit for a while and wait for Chocolatelova's comments this weekend. Today I was pretty good about sitting in front of my computer writing instead of goofing off, so I have almost Van's part in ch5 complete.

Today's sentence:
It had a simple cut, slightly austere with its standing collar, but the golden embroidery at cuffs and throat was heightened by the dark wool, and a jeweled brass crest of a flying dragon on a field of crimson was pinned to its left breast.

It's way overdue for another Van picture. I think this is from ep17:

No comments: