Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Progress Update 3

Ch 3 finally turned around with rewrites on Hitomi's section. With some delving into Van's feelings on Hitomi's return, the chapter will be soon done.

I moved around some scenes between ch 3, 4, and 5 for logical effect. The story outline is working out excellently (haha, what a horrible word), although I might swap scenes or even chapter into different order.

Much thanks to Sapphirefly and Chocolatelova's guidance and suggestions--the main political tension between Basram, Cesario, and Fanelia is now answered ^^v It will carry through all the way to the end. If I can just execute it as it deserves, it will be fantastic.


Best Sentence of the Day (although about her dissertation) made me think about what I'd pick. Mine for today is:
A whole afternoon indoors watching the rain and the pedestrians, with peppermint gelato and each other for company—was there any better recipe for romance?

1 comment:

jomiel said...

I guess my post wasn't very clear ;x I meant to post my own best sentence of the day, lol... I'll go back and edit the post.