Thursday, July 20, 2006

Google Notebook 2

I love making things up and create these secret stories that no one will ever know. Today I made up a lot of Fanelian culture and backstories, and they will be inserted here and there in DS. I hope people will enjoy the little glimpses, because I certainly love them ;3

I think that's why I love fantasy so much, and why I love The Lord of the Rings so much. There's a whole world in the book, complete with culture, races, language, history, that it's so real in my imagination.

The only problem with making things up is that even my Google notebook is getting out of hand. Current subsections: 1) character, 2) story outline, 3) prose, 4) detail, 5) thoughts, 6) love, 7) author's note. I wish there's a way to make the subsection into deeper hierarchies... Also, if the note itself becomes too large, the font selections become unresponsive, and it takes time to save.

Maybe at the end of my fic, if people are interested, I'll publish my Google notebook. But maybe I'm dreaming up the interest, haha.

1 comment:

jomiel said...

Awww, thanks, Chocolatelova <3