Saturday, July 01, 2006

Picture 2



Chocolatelova and I are always discussing scenes in Escaflowne that we like, so I figured it's time overdue for another Van picture! I like the emotions in this scene so much that its idea is in both my ch 3 and ch 7, with the situation working into Van's favor in the latter chapter. Oh, I grin goofily just thinking about it.

This week I've been writing to Escaflowne music videos ^^; I keep replaying The Duel from NHMK, with "My Way" from Limp Bizkit. I need to get a DVD player for my new computer, and then I can play the series in the background all day long. I will be unstoppable, haha.

Still a couple more things I'd like to add to ch 3, and then maybe I can move on to actual dialogue in ch 4.

1 comment:

Sapphirefly said...

I have that AMV - I've had it for AGES and I LOVE IT. I think I even recommended it on my blog (not that it matters). That's a kick'n vid.

Cheers!