Monday, July 24, 2006

Stuck

I had wanted to publish ch2 this past weekend, and it is already done, but it seems so blah. Trephine says I've fixed the technical issues he raised previously, and my writing seems more consistent, but I'm asking a lot from the readers for their attention, as my story has no real interest point beyond the desire to see Van and Hitomi get together.

I don't know. Is it because romance satisfy me so easily?

Sigh~

My other hobby is going to take precedence this week. New content came out!

3 comments:

algelic said...

I like the idea of Van and Hitomi ending up together! ^^

Well... if you focus your story only on that maybe it can become boring... OR NOT. As long as you do it right and don't go right into putting them together, add a few twists and all... I think you'll do fine. ^^

Sapphirefly said...

All I can say is - really good stories bloom after the introduction. ^^

jomiel said...

You guys are so nice to me <3

The "action" will start in ch5.