Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Progress Update 3

Ch2 is almost there, except for a scene between Hitomi and Merle that I want to get right. Merle has accepted Hitomi's return from the moment of her arrival, so besides Merle's lines and actions, I want to make Hitomi reflect on why Merle would feel that way despite her long absence. Female-female interaction is tricky to get all the right feelings down; there's so many nuances.

I tweaked a few more words in ch3, and now it's really finally done. Touching it further would probably just make it worse ;x

No sentence for you guys today. They're either small changes from before or something that gives too much away.

2 comments:

algelic said...

Hmmm... I never liked Merle. I guess that in my opinion, Merle should try to help Hitomi and Van to be together.

Have you posted it yet, your fic? ^^

jomiel said...

I also think Merle should try to get them together, but Merle has her own schedule of when she wants to do things. You can't command cats, you know ;3

My pic is posted!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3048890/1/