Saturday, July 29, 2006

Plotline

I've realized my original plan to use politics as the main story plotline is a terrible idea, since government and history are really my worst subjects. Even Sapphirefly's help would not be able to redeem my inadequacy. So these past few days I've been researching into a more complex plot.

It's interesting to find little details in the series, and find their real-life correspondences. From Wikipedia's Atlantis entry: "Famed psychic Edgar Cayce...proposed that Atlantis was an ancient, now-submerged, highly-evolved civilization which had ships and aircraft powered by a mysterious form of energy crystal."

The new and old plots are now falling together into place, but there are room for more associations between each little story. I want to bring back minor characters and Alliance countries. Now that I've got the story direction once more, I can start working on ch4 again. Its festival will be exciting ;3

1 comment:

Sapphirefly said...

I think this all sounds very wise. Not everyone gets all hyper about political intregue, so you're probably better off going the direction you're headed.