Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Posted Ch2

A few scattered items today:

1) Published ch2 tonight after finding no direct problem spots to work out. I just couldn't figure out what else I can do with the ch, wahh ; ; Ah well, stumbling around is all part of the experience. I just hope the ch itself seems complete enough.

2) Reviews vs. hits for DS and The Dragon are so far about 1:10 and 1:40. I think the difference is because DS is a long story to span many chs, since reviews are mainly from interested readers cheering on the next ch installation. Regardless, all kinds of reviews are wonderful and make me feel fuzzy.

3) Thinking about doing another one-shot for Escaflowne, but haven't decided on which scene to illustrate. Maybe I can just work it into the DS storyline.

4) I've found the most fantastic screenshot to illustrate the meaning of "Deeper than the Sky". Of course, it's Van, and he goes perfectly with the blog color scheme.

2 comments:

jomiel said...

ep25

algelic said...

Van goes with everything!! ^^

I'll be sure to read&comment your new chapter as soon I find the time to. =)

I feel like seeing a screencap of the moment when Van reveals his wings. weeee